Civiciti launches an information campaign to help institutions to develop their participation policies.
The Parliament of Andalusia approved the Citizen Participation Law at the end of 2017. This law will come into force 12 months after its publication in the Official Gazette of the Junta de Andalucía, so that the municipalities have a one-year deadline to adapt or establish their Regulations for Citizen Participation.
From Civiciti we have launched an information campaign to offer our help to the municipalities that need to promote their Citizen Participation Regulations.
The law regulates citizen participation in the processes of budgeting, proposing public policies and carrying out popular consultations. Areas in which Civiciti has been working for years as we are experts in participation.
Civiciti has a very useful participation platform for the promotion of citizen participation in the municipalities. Our platform allows you to create a continuous interaction with citizens. You can conduct surveys, participatory budgets, discussion of proposals and secure digital consultations.
The main benefits of Civiciti are:
– Integrates all citizen participation services into a single platform.
– No installation needed. You can start today.
– App to facilitate access and participation.
– Friendly and multi-device environment.
– Leading technology in its sector used in 18 of the 21 countries in the world that support electronic voting.
– For municipalities of all sizes.
– Scalable and suitable for all budgets.
We form a multidisciplinary team that accompanies and advises the client during the development of the entire process.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.